Monday, January 17, 2011

Praise for the What Happened to That Love

____

Review by ajay
the cover: brilliantly dark and intriguing.
the stories: deliciously dark. I am still smacking my lips. The synopsis and the cover is what got my attention. I am so, so glad I picked this up. Can't wait to read your second book.
____

Wow. what beautiful writing.
Review by kala
I cried my eyes out after I read the first piece, Anytime Now. So moving, so nicely written. I love the way you write. Can't wait to read the other stories in the collection. ; )

____

Review by swarita
engrossing...kept me hooked for as many dayz as it took to finish it..each story amazingly different n unpredictable. d only grumble- its a lil stark..a lil bleak. more happy endings plz!

____

An excellent read!

Review by Gopi
A fantastic effort. Surprised to see a first time author display such maturity in handling complex themes. A must read and a must have for every short story aficionado.

1 comment:

Kailash said...

As seen on

http://www.flipkart.com/happened-love-kailash-srinivasan-book-812231161x